Vista, California

Ordered a pair last September -what came was definitely NOT my Rx. Returned that and received a pair made to the Rx.

Ordered a second pair and these were accurate. Ordered a third pair (a duplicate of the first accurate set) and what came was someone else's Rx. Returned this and nothing.... no credit issued.

Had to contact them by email and finally after several weeks got a response offering me '120% credit'; I responded saying I simply wanted the glasses I ordered, filled to the correct Rx. No response. Tried calling today and the PHONE NUMBER ON LINE IS A SCAM NUMBER OFFERING YOU A 'CARIBBEAN CRUISE' OR A $100 VOUCHER FOR $1.99 IF YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. Hung up and now the phone call won't even go through.

I called the number listed on line plus one (a second line to the same company) and got the Caribbean cruise scammer again.

WTF is going on with this company??? Do no order anything from them, likely as not if you get any glasses at all, you'll get the wrong prescription.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments