Update by user Sep 20, 2017

It's truly sad that I had to let my credit card company handle this issue. I really did want to give you guys a chance at correcting this issue.

Im visiting my local optician tomorrow to get a read out of the prescription for the glasses i received so i can submit it as a part of my claim for my CC dispute. I'll gladly post it here, along with my prescription card just so this company can SEE that I wasn't just being a hard *** just for the sake of it.

Maybe next time you can learn to handle customer complaints in a more efficient and satisfactory manner. Good luck trying to win the dispute.......I'm sure you'll lose since you sent me a defective product.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2017

I wouldn’t recommend this website to a fraudster, because white frankly Glasses USA would come out to be the bigger scam artist. Glasses USA has a “virtual mirror" feature on their website that’s supposed to show a true representation of how the glasses will fit.

I've used this feature to purchase these pair of glasses and they do not fit at all. The glasses in person doesn't fit anything like the virtual try on feature advertised. I even spoke to a supervisor Art, (Feel free to pull our phone call from Sep 3, 09:40 PDT where he even ADMITS that they feature is not as good as advertised). Even your supervisor advertised that the virtual mirror feature wasn't as accurate as they advertised.

These Michaels Kors Adrian IV glasses that fit nothing like advertised. It is huge, chunky and is practically falling off my face. The lens's prescription are also off, and is giving me massive headaches, so the glasses are unwearable. The company have refused to send me a shipping label to have it returned, and they still have not answered my 4 requests for a RMA.

This is definitely a very complicated and smart scamming website. Requested a call back from a supervisor 8 hours ago, also sent an email and still no response. I've already put in 2 tickets, sent 3 emails, sent Facebook posts and face book direct messages, and still no one has gotten back to me with a response. I feel like I have to jump through hoops just to get my money back.

POTENTIAL BUYERS beware of this company. If you ever have to return your product, prepare to constantly have to reach out just to get a person to help you and jump through a lot of hoops just to get your money back. Definitely not a good start when it comes to customer resolutions. I'm still waiting to have a shipping label sent out to return these glasses.

Plus, you only get 2 returns until they REFUSE to have the glasses returned again. So you have a high likelihood of being stuck with a pair of glasses that you absolutely HATE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Mk4033 Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments