Granby, Connecticut

Bad, bad company to deal with in case your ordered comes incorrectly.Also think issue with website where it detaults to non-script even if you input a script.

Got wrong glasses, charged more. Only want to send back and money back. 3 weeks, multiple calls, 3 emails and still no ETA to even send me a return label so I get get refund and be gone. I have never had such a bad customer service experience.

I do not recommend that you risk getting the wrong order, not worth it.Hung up once manager implied my fault for wrong order.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of presription glasses from GlassesUSA. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $151 and wants GlassesUSA to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was management does not resolve issues. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eyebuydirect. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GlassesUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments