"Horrible customer service, lie about delivery times, get the run around when I asked when and who you shipped with.Could not even give me a tracking number after they shipped them.

The BS of we rely on our courier to deliver your items in a timely manner, is over used!!! I paid for expedited service (6-7) days, took 3 weeks. Finally got the glasses, wrong RX by a mile! I uploaded my RX from a DR and even emailed to confirm that got it, and still jacked it up!!

Place is a joke and not willing to go the extra mile to fix their mess up.I will not recommend or ever use this place again.."

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with GlassesUSA. The most disappointing about glassesusa customer care from GlassesUSA was bad service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Eyebuydirect that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about GlassesUSA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare GlassesUSA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments