They sent the wrong pair of glasses and I sent them for a refund as requested by email - followed their script. I have proof they received glasses, etc.

Have been led around by the nose for over a week and finally told today that they would not refund my money, they would only give credit which was non-refundable. They had originally told me they would refund my money. I have an appointment with my attorney Friday as I've had enough of their lies.

I have a copy of the documents and messages from them which I will be giving to my attorney. As a senior citizen and a Vet, I am appalled at the way they seem to be doing business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Customer Care.

Reason of review: left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Comments

After I threatened them with my attorney, they refunded my $185 in full within two days, after saying they would return it within 30 days. I refused their offer and gave them 3 days to return the money before turning it over to my attorney. The next day, it was back in my account!!

Machele

If you paid via credit card, dispute the charge now while you still can.

@Machele

Talking to my bank tomorrow and have appt. with my attorney Friday morning. I've had enough of being treated like this.

@Martine St John

I'm going through the same thing. They need to be shut down.

GlassesUSA Reviews