I bought glasses from GlassesUSA.com and one lens was too thick, so it didn't fit in the frame properly. 25% was popping out of the frame and wouldn't fit no matter how hard I tried to push it into the lens slot. The other lens had a TON of dime-sized blurry spots embedded inside of the lens itself, so whenever my pupil would move there would be fuzzy spots all over the place. When I tried to return them for 100% refund they REFUSED saying "we have NO defective lens return policy". WTF?!?!?

This is the worst scamming company I have EVER had to deal with. Nothing can be solved on the phone- they make you email their "Returns Dept." which NEVER replies if you want a cash refund. Also, everything comes from China and is cheap ***. And when the delays from shipping from China occur, they tell you the first pair of lenses didn't pass their "Quality Control" and they are going to start over again, so 10 MORE DAYS DELAY. What I discovered later is that is simply a line of BS to cover up the fact that their lenses are made in China and they can't possibly honor the timeframes posted on their website- it is simply another scam/lie to get you to buy from them.

And while they will, eventually, issue an in-store credit, they will try to wear you down when you want a cash refund, and if you GET one, they only give 80% of the LAST cash amount you paid! Bottom line I paid over $150.00 for DEFECTIVE lenses and they said they were barely going to refund 33% of that- a lousy $50.00!!! They are outright THIEVES!!

I ended up having to dispute this charge through MasterCard, and MasterCard agreed that GlassesUSA.com is a rip-off scam company, so they deducted my FULL purchase price from GlassesUSA.com and refunded it to my credit card permanently!! Awesome.

I will NEVER EVER go anywhere near GlassesUSA.com again, and unless you want a months long headache dealing with this POS company who will send you POS lenses and will NEVER give you a cash refund no matter how crappy their quality is DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, defective lenses, no defective lens return policy, you guys are total thieves!" of glasses. GlassesUSA needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GlassesUSA. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Eyebuydirect.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments

msan4d
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #1258973

I had the exact experience.Prescription was so far off, even after 3 weeks I couldn't adjust.

No response from returns, return link disabled on the website.

They say Glasses USA, mine came from Thailand!!!WTF!

Total SCAM!