Just received my order and I am shocked and upset.The lenses are rattling around extremely loose in the frames.

They were obviously cut too small for the frames. Worst of all, the prescription is completely wrong. I can't see a thing out of them they are so incredibly distorted. I also received numerous emails about the stages of quality control, which can't be the case these are so bad.

Just submitted a return email. Will have to wait and see what happens. So disappointed. Frames seem ok, but useless now.

I am hoping I can just send these back and get a refund, but I am concerned I may send them back and not get my money back.I will update once I get to that point, if I do.

Comments

I'm going through the same exact thing.They refuse to send me a refund I can only get a store credit.

I refused it and waiting to hear back.

They will not respond.This company is AWFUL!

Alabama, United States #878966

Well I am having the same return issues.I sent an email about my previously documented glasses that have rattling, loose lenses and an RX I cannot see through AT ALL.

The only thing I got was an email asking me to mail the RX so they could confirm. i check my order and the RX on file is absolutely correct, they just sent me something else. I responded I wanted a refund as they claim they will accept returns. Days later....nothing.

I called and no one will answer. Today I have been on hold for over an hour and I am tape recording it. Guess now I will file something through PayPal.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.