Insurance Plans Acceptance
Poster decreased review rating.

GlassesUSA.com was contracted to prepare a pair of multi-focal lenses in a wireless frame.The original order was botched with one lens misattached to the frame in a manner that altered the prescription.

I chose to have a replacment produced and sent original glasses back. It took 2 weeks for replacements to begin being processed, after multiple calls and emails, and then the item, which shipped from Thailand, was not delivered as claimed by UPS.

I asked for a refund and "customer service" balked at returning my money after almost 60 days and no glasses.GlassesUSA is a fraudlent company and NO ONE should waste time and money with them!

Review about: Glassesusa Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Quality or customer service.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments

Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more GlassesUSA GlassesUSA "A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more