GlassesUSA.com was contracted to prepare a pair of multi-focal lenses in a wireless frame.The original order was botched with one lens misattached to the frame in a manner that altered the prescription.

I chose to have a replacment produced and sent original glasses back. It took 2 weeks for replacements to begin being processed, after multiple calls and emails, and then the item, which shipped from Thailand, was not delivered as claimed by UPS.

I asked for a refund and "customer service" balked at returning my money after almost 60 days and no glasses.GlassesUSA is a fraudlent company and NO ONE should waste time and money with them!

Review about: Presription Glasses.

I didn't like: Quality or customer service.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $366
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Hakim Optical - Disaster Hakim Optical "Went in the store expecting to find a huge selection of glasses, and you do, but the prescription/ sunglasses are everywhere on the shelves, tables its such a mess. You..." Read more Stanton Optical Delivery Service Review Stanton Optical "I went to Stanton Optical on Lydians Blvd in Albuquerque, NM. I was told the glasses would be available in an hour. They weren't. Since I live 2 hours away,..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more