2.2

Bought glasses on line. Frames were defective.

Returned frames and asked for replacement. They sent back the frames I returned. Called customer “care” and explained issue and I asked for money back. Customer care said they wouldn’t provide money back but would issue a store credit since the 14 days expired from the “original” order.

I explained the glasses were returned within 2 days of receipt and I was shocked when 15 days later instead of providing a frame that wasn’t defective they merely returned my returned frames. Still wouldn’t provide money refund. I asked to speak with a manager. Manager called me next day.

He became argumentative with me. Terrible example of customer service or just their way of deceptive business practices. This company should be investigated for their sham business practices. Never again will I purchase anything from this company.

By the way I previously purchased several frames from this company and was a “platinum” customer. V

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

GlassesUSA Cons: Very poor customer service.

• Glasses Online