My credit information was stolen and a purchase was made for glasses from glassesusa.com.The person who stole my information had the glasses mailed to my home address, however, there was not invoice in the box.

I called costumer service and provided the tracking number and was told I would receive a return label through email. I never received an email. I attempted to email customer service, but without the order number or the email address the person who stole my information used, I never received a response. So, not knowing what to do I held onto the glasses while I tried to have my bank dispute the transaction.

2 months later, my bank finally gave me the transaction information and a copy of the invoice, but stole me to return the product and to take up the issue with glassesusa. I attempted to call and email the company numerous times explaining the situation. Each time I was given a generic response and that a supervisor would get back to me, or to call around the time they may be available. I was never contacted and could never get a hold of anyone in management.

Their customer service is awful and this company would not help me with the fraudulent purchase. I returned the glasses once I had proper information to identify the product. They now have the glasses and refuse me a refund for this illegal purchase that was made by someone who provided false information.

I would never trust buying from a company that doesn't take these matters seriously and will not help you.Credit fraud is illegal, however, glassesusa.com is okay with it as long as they get the money in the end.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $138. amy9876 is overall dissatisfied with GlassesUSA. The most disappointing about glassesusa customer care at GlassesUSA was lack of management support Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Eyebuydirect that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about GlassesUSA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare GlassesUSA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments