PEOPLE!!! DISPUTE YOUR CHARGES THROUGH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES TO GET 100% OF YOUR MONEY REFUNDED TO YOUR CARDS!!!!!!

I can't believe the scam company GlassesUSA (which is based out of Israel and orders their glasses from China) is still in business, since obviously they are still ripping off their unfortunate customers. If you've been ripped-off all you have to do is DISPUTE THE CHARGES THROUGH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. Visa/Mastercard/Amex etc., all have their own arbitration departments and all have the SOLE DISCRETION to reverse any charges they feel like and debit back GlassesUSA. And the most beautiful part is that GlassesUSA has agreed to this BINDING ARBITRATION by agreeing to use Visa/Mastercard/Amex to process their payments, so GlassesUSA has ZERO CONTROL over your refunds.

How do I know this? I disputed my charges when I got ripped-off by GlassesUSA and I got a 100% PERMANENT credit applied to my Visa account. First and ONLY time I've ever had to dispute a charge, and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead, call your credit card companies RIGHT THIS SECOND and do the same!!

It will feel GREAT!!

Wheeeeee!!! :)

GlassesUSA Cons: Return and refund process, Refused to refund even though defective, Customer service is rude and lies to get you off the phone, Glasses are cheap junk that are made in china, Glassesusa is based out of israel not the usa.

• Return Policy Ripoff
  • return policy

Comments

Do you know if I paid by PayPal, can I still submit dispute to get money back? Thanks for sharing your experience! Really helpful!

GlassesUSA Reviews