12:46PM https://www.facebook.com/PastorPaulineWilkins/posts/10210815636539503 These people took 100% my money, sent me one pair of glasses (i ordered two pair) then they keep trying to get more money from me saying I owe them. I have contacted them on several occasions and all they do is keep sending me emails saying they have open a tickets on this matter.

Their billing and refunding department do not take phone calls. They are scammers and thieves. I have vowed to make one of my personal missions is to discourage everyone with in ear shot, can read social media, or any other way of communication, based on my experience to never buy from this company. They are a scam!

#glassesusa @GlassesUSA Pauline Tia Wilbur-Wilkins You should correct the issue. Pastor Wilkins is respected by a large community. Her experiences good or bad are shared with her friends family and parishioners. This negative publicity isn't working on your behalf.

Fix the problem. Give her a refund, apologize, and make it right. I sent this to glasses USA instant messenger. Dear Rashala, we are taking care of the pastor's issue and are doing our best to correct it to her satisfaction, unfortunately as this is the holiday period, it might not be as fast as we'd like it.

But I can assure you she's being well taken care of and we are in contact with her. My friend sent you the above and you responded with this. You wrote a pack off lies! You have done nothing.

Your company tried at 9:28 this morning to take money out of my account. You are liars and thieves and I will not stop telling everyone about youQ!

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Customer Care.

Comments

I recently ordered a pair of glasses around the end of November 2016 in hopes of having a new pair of glasses for the holidays. After be sent the wrong size glasses and promptly following the return policy.

I've gotten nothing but excuses an endless emails, it's now January 2017. I'm still "lQQking" for resolution and waiting for GlassesUSA to make things right, but honestly dont "See" that happening anytime soon.

GlassesUSA Reviews