Resolved
2.0

Update by user Jul 24, 2018

GlassesUSA decided to issue a full refund for my order.

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2018

I am having issues getting a refund for my glasses purchased from GlassesUSA. I had returned my initial pair of glasses because I did not like the fit.

When I got the second pair, they were damages to the frames and lenses. I filed a second RMA, but I was not getting any response from GlassesUSA. I followed up with an email but still was getting no response. I ended up purchasing glasses from another vendor.

I finally was able to connect with a service representative via chat. They said that due to policy, I could only exchange my second pair or get store credit. I explained my situation and how their company had not responded so I had to go elsewhere. They said based on that they would be putting through a request for refund.

Once my request was received by their refund department, they rejected it restating their return policy. Twice now I've explained that their non-responsiveness had led me to another vendor, and both times they simply restated their return policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Eyeglasses.

GlassesUSA Pros: Saved prescriptions, Quick shipping.

GlassesUSA Cons: Quality, Customer service, Slow response, Miscommunication, Refund policy.

Comments