Placed order September 6.Received e-mail on September 11 stating production was complete and glasses going to QA before shipping - this would take 24-48 hours and I should expect an email with tracking #.

10 days later and no email with tracking #. I send email to them asking for status update, wait 2 days and no response. September 23 and I call and am put on hold, I am caller #12. 1 hour and 50 minutes later, after I put my phone on speaker and start checking reviews for this company and getting more concerned that I was duped, the recording tells me I am next in line.

After another 15 minutes the phone line just disconnects. I was expecting this to happen at this point but wanted to confirm. Paid with credit card, filing claim now. Good for those of you that claim you received your merchandise, my experience says SCAM at worst, gross incompetence at best.

I called back just to see where the *** was...caller 23!

Enjoy the 2+ hour wait only to get disconnected!If it sounds to good to be true...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of eyeglasses. GlassesUSA needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eyeglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GlassesUSA. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Eyebuydirect.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments