3.0

These people are appallingly slow.I ordered glasses a month ago, as did my cousin.

We both got the same e-mail three weeks later: sorry, quality control didn't pass them, they're going back to the lab. Now, after a month, one pair is finally in the mail; my cousin's pair has finally passed quality control and they'll contact me when it's shipped. Yeah, maybe. My guess from my and my cousin's experience--and from reading these complaints--is that the "quality control" thing is a sham.

I would advise people to stay away from them ... they are not honest in their advertising or their customer service communications.

And I don't even know yet about the quality.Next time: LensCrafters again for me!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at GlassesUSA. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants GlassesUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eyebuydirect. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GlassesUSA eyeglasses for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments