Ordered prescription glasses on 4/11/2019..received emails throughout the process that the order was received, the order was being processed, the order was in quality control, the order was shipped, etc. I received the glasses on 4/20/2019 but there was an issue with the frames.

I contacted the company and received a return authorization and I chose another pair of frames as a replacement. I returned the original pair on 4/22/2019. By 5/1/19, I had heard nothing from the company regarding the receipt of the return so I contacted the USPS who confirmed delivery of the return on 4/29/19. Subsequently, I called glassesusa.com and they confirmed receipt and stated that I would receive an email to confirm shipping and processing of the replacement glasses.

By 5/10/19, I had not received any email from the company causing me to call and write them. The response.."yes we have received your return but we will have to contact the return dept regarding your replacement glasses..someone will contact you directly within 48 hrs..." Since 5/10/19, I have written or called the company over 10x trying to get a response from the returns dept as to the status of the replacement glases for which they have payment. Each call and email I send is responded the same.."we will have to file an inquiry, you will receive an answer within 48 hrs..".

On 5/21 I again called and demanded to speak with a supervisor or to the returns dept directly..I was flat out refused and told the best they could do was to email and wait for a response. It has been 23 days since the receipt of the return of the original order and I have neither an answer , the replacement glasses or return of my money..don't use this company!!!

GlassesUSA Cons: Customer service, Dishonesty.

• Scam Glasses Usa