I ordered a pair of glasses in December that arrived in January. After 45 days, the paint was peeling and because there was nickel in the metal I developed a rash.

I was told I didn't return them in time and only received a partial refund towards other glasses. After haggling about the warranty for three weeks, I decided to try again and ordered another pair in February - here it is, April 7th and they are still not here. It took so long to get them I moved before they arrived and were returned to GlassesUSA. I've contacted them multiple times as the tracking clearly shows they were delivered back to their warehouse.

Again today, I'm told "I'll personally look into this" but I've also been told once the glasses leave their warehouse it is not their responsibility and I cannot get a refund!!

My hope is I finally get my glasses and I never, ever have to do business with this company again. Save time and go to your local optical store...this isn't worth it and they are horrible to do business with!

Reason of review: All of the above!!!.

Comments