2.6

The process of buying glasses from this company is quick and easy! The frames are fabulous!

The lenses are absolute RUBBISH, GARBAGE, CRAP! If you are like me and find yourself being lured by their ad which states that you can return them at anytime for any reason, STEP AWAY FROM THAT COMPUTER. My transition lenses take at least 5 minutes to clear and the actual lenses act as dirt and dust magnets, they are filmy and just cannot be properly cleaned. I have been back and forth with the returns department, and have today been told that I cannot return them because I have had them more than 30 days.

I wish that I could post the e-mail from them, they didn't address the 'magnetized' lenses and had the audacity of suggesting that 'transition lenses' were probably not right for me. The fact that I am 69 years old and have worn transition lenses ever since they came into existence, apparently bears no relevance at all. DON'T GET SUCKED IN by this company.

THERE'S A REASON FOR THEM BEING SO MUCH CHEAPER! Suzanne Durant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

GlassesUSA Pros: Frames.

GlassesUSA Cons: I can see out of them.

• bad service