100% full Not resolved

I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality, and was totally satisfied. So far, I am not one of those people. I ordered my frames and waited several days for them to go through the "5 stripe quality assurance process" whatever that means. once I finally got them, the lenses were of the incorrect RX and they left the mounting screws extending 1/4" out WITH THE PLASTIC CAPS FROM THE DISPLAY CASE still attached.

Related: GlassesUSA - Blatant theives

So im thinking, "ok, that bugs me, but they say its a worry free return/exchange and things happen. Ill return them and have them re do them."

Thats where my trouble began. First i emailed the returns dept explaining my situation and only got a automated response. then nothing. for three days now. Then called the customer 800#. three times. all left me on hold for 15+ minutes. Once someone picked up, I got a person on the phone who sounded like it was a teenager working first day working at a pizzeria taking orders. incoherent and nervous and utterly unhelpful. only could say that "im sure they will get back to you, but im sorry only returns can handle this"

so far this is a terrible first impression. Im thinking they do not care to provide good customer service. Ive ordered from other companies from china which i had less expectations and i was 100% happy with no issues. This company needs to get better service. And don't use that ridiculous 5 stripe thing in their marketing when its not explained nor implemented. maybe they need a 6 stripe process- the 6th being ACTUALLY CHECK THE ORDER.

Heres the quoted email for when i placed the order: "As your prescription details require your lenses to receive more specialized processing, your final product should finish within the next 3 business days, and you will then receive notification of further details of the shipment. We promise you – it is all worth the wait. "

yeah right. glad it was cheap.

Review about: Prescription Glasses.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Glassesusa Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $47
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.