GlassesUSA - Incorrect RX, poor worksmanship zero cust service whatsover. just automated emails.
I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality, and was totally satisfied. So far, I am not one of those people. I ordered my frames and waited several days for them to go through the "5 stripe quality assurance process" whatever that means. once I finally got them, the lenses were of the incorrect RX and they left the mounting screws extending 1/4" out WITH THE PLASTIC CAPS FROM THE DISPLAY CASE still attached.
So im thinking, "ok, that bugs me, but they say its a worry free return/exchange and things happen. Ill return them and have them re do them."
Thats where my trouble began. First i emailed the returns dept explaining my situation and only got a automated response. then nothing. for three days now. Then called the customer 800#. three times. all left me on hold for 15+ minutes. Once someone picked up, I got a person on the phone who sounded like it was a teenager working first day working at a pizzeria taking orders. incoherent and nervous and utterly unhelpful. only could say that "im sure they will get back to you, but im sorry only returns can handle this"
so far this is a terrible first impression. Im thinking they do not care to provide good customer service. Ive ordered from other companies from china which i had less expectations and i was 100% happy with no issues. This company needs to get better service. And don't use that ridiculous 5 stripe thing in their marketing when its not explained nor implemented. maybe they need a 6 stripe process- the 6th being ACTUALLY CHECK THE ORDER.
Heres the quoted email for when i placed the order: "As your prescription details require your lenses to receive more specialized processing, your final product should finish within the next 3 business days, and you will then receive notification of further details of the shipment. We promise you – it is all worth the wait. "
yeah right. glad it was cheap.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prescription Glasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..."
- "Had great experience as far as cataract surgery. However, when sent their billing department a follow up requesting information, I was promised answer within two days. Ten days later, I've..."
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."