I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality, and was totally satisfied. So far, I am not one of those people. I ordered my frames and waited several days for them to go through the "5 stripe quality assurance process" whatever that means. once I finally got them, the lenses were of the incorrect RX and they left the mounting screws extending 1/4" out WITH THE PLASTIC CAPS FROM THE DISPLAY CASE still attached.
So im thinking, "ok, that bugs me, but they say its a worry free return/exchange and things happen. Ill return them and have them re do them."
Thats where my trouble began. First i emailed the returns dept explaining my situation and only got a automated response. then nothing. for three days now. Then called the customer 800#. three times. all left me on hold for 15+ minutes. Once someone picked up, I got a person on the phone who sounded like it was a teenager working first day working at a pizzeria taking orders. incoherent and nervous and utterly unhelpful. only could say that "im sure they will get back to you, but im sorry only returns can handle this"
so far this is a terrible first impression. Im thinking they do not care to provide good customer service. Ive ordered from other companies from china which i had less expectations and i was 100% happy with no issues. This company needs to get better service. And don't use that ridiculous 5 stripe thing in their marketing when its not explained nor implemented. maybe they need a 6 stripe process- the 6th being ACTUALLY CHECK THE ORDER.
Heres the quoted email for when i placed the order: "As your prescription details require your lenses to receive more specialized processing, your final product should finish within the next 3 business days, and you will then receive notification of further details of the shipment. We promise you – it is all worth the wait. "
yeah right. glad it was cheap.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prescription Glasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."