GlassesUSA - Incorrect RX, poor worksmanship zero cust service whatsover. just automated emails.
I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality, and was totally satisfied. So far, I am not one of those people. I ordered my frames and waited several days for them to go through the "5 stripe quality assurance process" whatever that means. once I finally got them, the lenses were of the incorrect RX and they left the mounting screws extending 1/4" out WITH THE PLASTIC CAPS FROM THE DISPLAY CASE still attached.
So im thinking, "ok, that bugs me, but they say its a worry free return/exchange and things happen. Ill return them and have them re do them."
Thats where my trouble began. First i emailed the returns dept explaining my situation and only got a automated response. then nothing. for three days now. Then called the customer 800#. three times. all left me on hold for 15+ minutes. Once someone picked up, I got a person on the phone who sounded like it was a teenager working first day working at a pizzeria taking orders. incoherent and nervous and utterly unhelpful. only could say that "im sure they will get back to you, but im sorry only returns can handle this"
so far this is a terrible first impression. Im thinking they do not care to provide good customer service. Ive ordered from other companies from china which i had less expectations and i was 100% happy with no issues. This company needs to get better service. And don't use that ridiculous 5 stripe thing in their marketing when its not explained nor implemented. maybe they need a 6 stripe process- the 6th being ACTUALLY CHECK THE ORDER.
Heres the quoted email for when i placed the order: "As your prescription details require your lenses to receive more specialized processing, your final product should finish within the next 3 business days, and you will then receive notification of further details of the shipment. We promise you – it is all worth the wait. "
yeah right. glad it was cheap.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prescription Glasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."