5267 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92649, USA

I RECEIVED AND I AM WEARING MY NEW GLASSES WITH TRANSITIONAL LENSES. THEY ARE PERFECT AND THE PRICE WAS EXCELLENT.

MAYBE COSTCO COULD HAVE DONE IT FOR THAT PRICE, BUT I FOUND THE FRAMES I WANTED (LIGHT TORTOUS). WERE THERE PROBLEMS? SOME. I THINK MY BIGGEST PROBLEM WAS READING THE REVIEWS HERE.

I FELT LIKE A FOOL NOT HAVING READ THEM BEFORE I DID BUSINESS WITH GLASSES USA. THERE ERRORS ARE QUITE OBVIOUS. THEY ARE MANUFACTURING LENSES OUTSIDE THE USA AND THEIR COMMUNICATION AND SHIPPING IS POOR AS A RESULT. CALLING THEMSELVES 'USA' IS A MISNOMER INTENDED TO MISLEAD YOU.

MOREOVER THEY SHIP DSL TO THEIR OWN FACILITY IN NY STATE AND THEN YOU GET THE GLASSES BY ORDINARY MAIL. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS COVERING UP THEIR BUSINESS MODEL OF MAKING YOUR GLASSES IN COUNTRIES WHERE THERE IS LOW WAGE. THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME MY GLASSES HAD BEEN MADE ON 7-4. THEN ON 7-5 THEY WROTE THE GLASSES HAD PASSED THEIR INSPECTION PROCESS AND I WOULD BE GETTING A TRACKING NUMBER.

BY 7-10 I GOT NO NUMBER AND I CALLED AND SPOKE TO A VERY NICE PERSON WITH A BRITISH ACCENT. WHERE IS THIS COMPANY ANYWAY? AT THAT POINT I DECLARED THE COMPANY WAS IN BREACH OF OUR CONTRACT AND CANCELLED THE CONTRACT AND ALERTED MY CREDIT CARD THAT I HAD A DISPUTE. GLASSES USA TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT STOP THE SHIPMENT BUT I COULD RETURN THE GLASSES IF I WAS NOT SATISFIED.

THE SIMPLE REASON IS THAT THEY ARE SHIPPING IN BULK TO THEMSELVES AND THEN DISTRIBUTING ALL OVER AMERICA. THEY MADE IT SEEM LIKE THEY WERE SHIPPING FROM THE MANUFACTURE SITE TO ME. THEY SHIPPED WITH NO LABEL OF ORIGIN OF THE PRODUCT. THERE IS NOTHING THAT TELLS YOU THE GLASSES HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED OUT OF THE USA.

I THINK THAT IS A VIOLATION OF US LAW, BUT I LEAVE THAT TO OTHERS. WHAT IS IRKSOME IS THAT THIS IS NOT AN ELECTRONIC DEVICE OF SOME SORT; IT IS GLASSES. YOU WANT AND NEED TO TRUST A COMPANY MAKING GLASSES FOR YOU CORRECTION. MY GLASSES CAME WITH A LAMINATED CARED CONTAINING MY PRESCRIPTION.

I SUSPECT THE CARD WAS PRODUCED SO THE GLASSES COULD BE CHECKED CAREFULLY. I DO NOT THINK THIS IS A SCAM OPERATION. I THINK THEY ARE CUTTING CORNERS IN TRYING TO PRESENT THEIR PRODUCT AS AMERICAN. IT IS NOT AMERICAN.

BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE UNABLE TO FULFILL THEIR MISSION. THEY DID WITH ME. WOULD I TAKE A CHANCE WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN? I WOULD IF THE REVIEWS IMPROVE.

THEY HAVE A SERIOUS MANAGEMENT ISSUE AND THEY ARE A BIT COVERT IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN NOT REVEALING THE INTERNATIONAL NATURE OF THEIR WORK PRODUCT. TO ME, IF THEY WERE HONEST FROM THE START THEY MAY GET FEWER CUSTOMERS AT THE START BUT THEY WOULD NOT GET AL OF THE COMPLAINTS THAT STEM FROM THEIR COVERT PRACTICES. MY GLASSES ARE GREAT LOOKING.

THE LENSES HAVE BEEN DONE WELL. THEY JUST MADE IT HARD TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Reason of review: I MADE IT THROUGH THEIR BAD SERVICE.

Comments