I purchased two sets of men's eyeglasses from GlassesUSA.com and the nightmare began. I paid for the high index super thin lens and they sent me the cheapest thick heavy lenses.

Within a week my frame cracked and the glasses were broke. I had also purchased the insurance for both pair of glasses started the process of getting them replaced. Customer service is a revolving door and you never talk to the same person twice. The second pair broke within a week also and I am out $328.00 and no eyeglasses I can wear.

I noticed on their customer service website page the have %100 money back guarantee, 365 Warranty and free shipping and returns. I asked for my money back and they said "No Can Do". They want me to pay $15.00 copay to use my insurance for glasses that were not made to order. I am a Senior Citizen and have been swindled out of a substantial sum of money and have no eye wear that I can use.

DO NOT BUY FROM GLASSESUSA.COM, you will be sorry. I hope we can get this to the New York State Consumer Affairs Division and expose this company and get justice for running a scam across state lines.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

GlassesUSA Cons: Never received what i paid for like many others, Worst excuse for customer service ever, Automatic answers, Lack of transparency on policy.

Comments