I bought two pair of glasses from GlassesUSA.com. I paid $328.00 for the pair and when they arrived I noticed they were not the thin 1.67 high index lenses I ordered.

The first time I wore them the acetate frames cracked. I called GlassesUSA.com and they told me to ship them back. When I received the pair back I started wearing them and the same thing happened. Broken with little use.

I am a senior citizen retired and do not do anything that would stress the glasses. After the second pair broke they told me that I would have to pay to have them shipped back, pay $15.00 co-pay and could not get my money back. I asked about the GlassesUSA.com website that said 100% money back guarantee, 365 Warranty. Why do I have to pay when you sent me the cheapest lenses after I paid for the most expensive lenses.

What about your warranty and the free shipping you promised? The customer service is a revolving door with new people every time. They also give you order numbers and customer numbers that make things hard to sort out. So now I am out $350.00 and they are working to make things right at my expense.

I will get through this but would like to warn others before they fall into the GlassesUSA.com trap.

They get your money and then they make up the rules as they go. They are a predatory internet Israeli advertising heavily and are using celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres to promote their business and preying on senior citizens.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments