Simply tried to order glasses and it turned into a 90 minute phone call ...one person after another, all EXTREMELY difficult to understand, since they are NOT native (English) speakers, then on to two different supervisors that just read to you off their canned response. No individual attention...just kept reading off the same prepared script.

An absolutely horrible experience...start to finish.

Then to make matters worse I get an email the next day telling me I'm a valued customer..blah, blah, blah...with an offer to email, call or chat to resolve my issues... I called and went right back into the same "pool" of clueless phone drones. They refused to let me speak to the guy who sent the email...first telling me he's busy...then telling me they are not allowed to transfer calls to other divisions...etc...etc...etc..Total BS.

Stay away from this company...I've dealt with them for the last time...

Preferred solution: A personal apology from the corporate office in New York.

GlassesUSA Cons: Arrogan response and total disregard for customer service, Inconsiderate, Totally clueless and rude assistance i received.

• Now Horrible

Comments

FineTarantula

You need to dispute the charge with your credit card company ASAP. GlassesUSA will NEVER refund your money, no matter what- it's their "business model": Take your money and your order, then order the cheapest *** glasses they can find in China, then they'll email you and say "your order wasn't correct" (to cover up the fact that they're ordering from China) and then in about 3 weeks from now you'll get some complete piece of junk and from then on GlassesUSA will simply ignore you and your repeated requests for a refund. The ONLY way people get their money back from this FRAUD of a company is by disputing the charges with their credit card companies or banks.