954 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
1.2

I ordered glasses from Glasses USA. They offer you to send them e-mail and ask for an update regarding the order you just placed.

I did so and they sent me a confirmation right away that the order had been updated. 2 days later they sent me mail that unfortunatly they sent me the wrong lenses and just to send them back.

I was not in a location where i had access to internet so I never received the maiL. Now one month later I came back to USA and opened my mail looking forward to my new glasses discovering they were wrong..what a disappointment. Called Glasses USA and asked for them to right the wrong but NO they told me that i had 14 days to return the glasses and the time had expired.

All they had to do was to right the wrong and just tell me to send them back since it was their mistake. But NO....the customer is never right.

I have been a loyal customer for many years but this is the way the repay you for that loyalty. NEVER AGAIN

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

GlassesUSA Cons: Never received what i paid for like many others, Product.

• Return Policy Ripoff