I don't like writing bad reviews and I normally read reviews before I order from a company. I wish I had checked out glassesusa first!!!

I had to re order a pair of glasses that broke and they got the frames wrong when I called in to re order them. It took 5 days for them to get back to my email complaint that the frames were wrong and I asked if I could keep them until the right frames came in because I was using my old glasses and they caused me migraines. I called and spoke to customer service which took 15-20 min to get someone on the phone- and they promised that someone would get back to me in 24-48 hours. No such luck.

It's been a week and nothing- oh- and when I asked to speak to mgmt. when I called, they said no one was available.

I will never order from this company again and I do not recommend them. No customer satisfaction-they obviously don't care if your satisfied.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Fremont

Similar experience with customer service...Just open a dispute with the credit card company if you want your money back immediately

GlassesUSA Reviews