I ordered two pairs of glasses from GlassesUSA and I was expecting the worst. I read terrible reviews AFTER I finalized my purchase and was worried sick.

However, I was pleasantly surprised. They kept me informed throughout the whole process, email after email with updates. Sent me tracking information to keep an eye on my package which arrived far sooner than I had expected. I LOVED the frames, they were just too big for my head and the prescription was off slightly.

I called Customer Service to initiate the return process and they were SO HELPFUL! Within seconds I was issued a return shipping label, a contact to follow up with if I had any other questions, and constant apologies that the product did not meet my standards -- or theirs.

I sent the two pairs of glasses back using the provided shipping label and within 3 days I had a credit on the card that I used to purchase the items. While I wish I was able to have kept the glasses, I can do nothing but rave about the Customer Service and timeliness in which I received help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments