Green Lake County, Wisconsin
1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016.The first frame had a scratch on the rim.

Returned it. It just sat at the returns department as they did not know what to do. I called by phone and stated my issue about the scratch. Severe lack of cummunication within departments.

I am totally disabled, but they said everybody has their issues in life. So condescending to me on the phone. All I want to do is return them for a frame for another that would look good on me and fit me better. The frame is big and not attractive on me.

I am willing to pay for the return. Sorry, you did not return them within the 14-day timeframe. They have never been worn and to this day sit in a case they came in. I keep getting emails that saying they cannot be returned.

Angry and very frustrated in the state of Wisconsin in the month of October 2016. Penelope frame is too big on my face.Therefore they don't sit correctly on my face. I tried to take a photo of myself with the big frame on my face standing in my bathroom with a cane.

I cannot load it from my tablet to my desktop PC.I can see light at each end of the frame, which is a good indicator that they are way too large for me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of eyeframes from GlassesUSA and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $218 and wants GlassesUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was penelope frame way too large for my face, cs staff tried to cover up each lie making it worse each call, slow response time and lack of communication. Author liked the most ellis violet and darlenes as penelope way too large. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eyebuydirect. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GlassesUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments