GlassesUSA totally garbage for Customer Service

8 of 121 GlassesUSA reviews

I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016.The first frame had a scratch on the rim.

Returned it. It just sat at the returns department as they did not know what to do. I called by phone and stated my issue about the scratch. Severe lack of cummunication within departments.

I am totally disabled, but they said everybody has their issues in life. So condescending to me on the phone. All I want to do is return them for a frame for another that would look good on me and fit me better. The frame is big and not attractive on me.

I am willing to pay for the return. Sorry, you did not return them within the 14-day timeframe. They have never been worn and to this day sit in a case they came in. I keep getting emails that saying they cannot be returned.

Angry and very frustrated in the state of Wisconsin in the month of October 2016. Penelope frame is too big on my face.Therefore they don't sit correctly on my face. I tried to take a photo of myself with the big frame on my face standing in my bathroom with a cane.

I cannot load it from my tablet to my desktop PC.I can see light at each end of the frame, which is a good indicator that they are way too large for me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Plans Acceptance

• What I liked
    • Ellis violet and darlenes as penelope way too large
  • What I disliked
    • Penelope frame way too large for my face
    • Cs staff tried to cover up each lie making it worse each call
    • Slow response time
    • Lack of communication
    • Very very poor customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Glassesusa Prescription Glasses
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #943839

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with GlassesUSA? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 121 GlassesUSA reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to GlassesUSA. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about GlassesUSA.
Filing a new complaint about
×