Durham, North Carolina
Resolved
1.8

Update by user Jul 19

Raleigh Post Office tracked it. Durham PO found the package and forwarded it to the correct Address.

Update by user Jul 19

Thankfully, the Raleigh / Durham Post Office tracked down the package and delivered it yesterday. My other forwarded priority packages had been sent to Virginia for forwarding.

Thankfully Durham for not forwarding this package. Thankfully Raleigh Main Post Office got involved too. No thanks to GlassesUSA.

After they said it was shipped, that was the last I heard from them. Never purchasing glasses online again.

Original review posted by user Jul 16

June 21st I contacted GlassesUSA because my glasses broke and I been given a new prescription. I had the 20/20 vision insurance.

It took 2 weeks to get GlassesUSA to follow up, but when they did, they were very accommodating.

They said they would replace my glasses with the new prescription. I was happy. Email was sent when they were going to deliver. GLASSESUSA DID NOT LOOK AT MY PROFILE!

GLASSESUSA DID NOT ASK ME IF THERE WAS A DIFFERENT SHIPPING ADDRESS! THEY JUST SENT THEM to the old address. I moved since my original order. The Replacement Glasses were sent to the ADDRESS my wife and I moved from.

Given the quality of the US Post Office in Durham, NC, I will never get those glasses. Yet, I was charge $15 to activate the insurance from GlassesUSA.

So now I have a broken set of glasses, no prescription update and will have to wait to use my insurance until September to get new glasses.

I will never order anything from this company ever again. It should have been simple, and I was really happy I was getting a replacement until I did NOT receive the new glasses, paid more money to get them, and all I have are broken glasses

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

GlassesUSA Pros: Frames.

GlassesUSA Cons: Kept my money and gave me no product.

• Warranty And Customer Service