New York, New York
3.0

I ordered a pair of eyeglasses from GlassesUSA and washighly satisfied with them. I made the mistake of ordering a pair of prescription sunglasses - and my opinion of this company has changed significantly.

The frame, although advertised as a men's frame, does not look much like one. The lenses themselves have a odd color. I followed the return procedure of filing a form which was supposed to be preliminary to receiving further instructions. That was mid-June.

I have since written twice, seeking guidance. I have not received one response to my inquiries. I will now have to contest my credit card charge, in order to secure my refund. Why should I have to utilize the consumer protections, afforded to any customer paying by credit, in order to outwit a reluctant corporation...?

Be aware and beware: these people practice questionable business practices.

I will definitely not shop through them ever again. I am recommending that you carefully consider the merits of doing so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Sunglasses.

GlassesUSA Cons: Management does not resolve issues, Repeatedly ignore customer requests.

Comments

Duy

This exact issue happened to me . I found this site and I recorded the conversation.

After several attempts, and screen shot showing

the refusal of letting me print a return label.

They ignore my order.

How is this possible? I am going on the BBB site to file a complaint.I suggest all that have these experiences with any business file on the BBB.

#1198061

Company is a class action law suit waiting to happen.

GlassesUSA Reviews