A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would stand my their frames and lenses.However, my frames broke (thru nothing I did) and they asked for a picture.
I sent a picture of the broken frames and they offered me 50% off on my next pair. They run this special and others like it everyday in emails I receive. After asking a number of times to fix the glasses or give me a new pair... they refused!!!
I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased this pair. I had liked them and the ease it took to order and thought I would order more.
But I see now they are very cheaply constructed and GlassesUSA does not stand by their Guarantee it was a real waste of money!!I will also put this on social media so hopefully, no one else will lose their money ordering from this company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- "I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use. My Milano Silver glasses..."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online!The website will hit you up for a lot of things.Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."