Dallas, Texas

A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would stand my their frames and lenses.However, my frames broke (thru nothing I did) and they asked for a picture.

I sent a picture of the broken frames and they offered me 50% off on my next pair. They run this special and others like it everyday in emails I receive. After asking a number of times to fix the glasses or give me a new pair... they refused!!!

I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased this pair. I had liked them and the ease it took to order and thought I would order more.

But I see now they are very cheaply constructed and GlassesUSA does not stand by their Guarantee it was a real waste of money!!I will also put this on social media so hopefully, no one else will lose their money ordering from this company.

Review about: Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Hearing Aids - Widex And Oticon Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more GlassesUSA - Incorrect RX, poor worksmanship zero cust service whatsover. just automated emails. GlassesUSA "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more