A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would stand my their frames and lenses.However, my frames broke (thru nothing I did) and they asked for a picture.

I sent a picture of the broken frames and they offered me 50% off on my next pair. They run this special and others like it everyday in emails I receive. After asking a number of times to fix the glasses or give me a new pair... they refused!!!

I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased this pair. I had liked them and the ease it took to order and thought I would order more.

But I see now they are very cheaply constructed and GlassesUSA does not stand by their Guarantee it was a real waste of money!!I will also put this on social media so hopefully, no one else will lose their money ordering from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to GlassesUSA. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about GlassesUSA.
Filing a new complaint about