A few months ago I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA and thought since it had a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a 365 day Warranty that they would stand my their frames and lenses.However, my frames broke (thru nothing I did) and they asked for a picture.

I sent a picture of the broken frames and they offered me 50% off on my next pair. They run this special and others like it everyday in emails I receive. After asking a number of times to fix the glasses or give me a new pair... they refused!!!

I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased this pair. I had liked them and the ease it took to order and thought I would order more.

But I see now they are very cheaply constructed and GlassesUSA does not stand by their Guarantee it was a real waste of money!!I will also put this on social media so hopefully, no one else will lose their money ordering from this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of eyeglasses. GlassesUSA needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eyeglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GlassesUSA. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Eyebuydirect.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments