I'm used to dealing with Glasses.com - Good Service, Fast Delivery, stand behind their product. I decided to try GlassesUSA for a low cost pair of reading glasses.

Should have read these reviews first. Seem very accurate. 2 weeks after first order I'm told it is out of stock. Their online system is NOT linked to an inventory system.

Gave an alternate frame selection and it took OVER ONE MONTH to finally get the glasses. Response times on inquires are days and days. So after 6 weeks I get the Glasses. They're ok, but when they say metal, that doesn't mean the whole frame.

Metal around the lenses and the rest is plastic. They were cheap for metal/titanium frames as advertised, but not for "contains some metal". Lots of complaints and after 2 weeks I get a $25 in-store credit. These glasses are clearly not many anywhere near the USA .

There must be 2 middlemen. Order goes here, to somewhere else, to some factory who knows where.

Good thing they're only reading glasses with cheap frames. I would never buy a name brand frame or progressives.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments