2.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Had ordered the glasses and wear them everyday.I am an office type person and not exposed to a lot of harsh environments or tasks that could possibly damage my glasses.

Was putting on my a tee shirt after getting up in the morning and my glasses fell off, the threaded rod that holds the lens in place had broken and because of the design, the glasses basically broke in half. Contacted GlassesUSA and was told a qualified for half off my next pair. What a rip off.

The pair from GlassesUSA were not all that much cheaper than the pair I had gotten from my eye doctor, but the ones from my doctor are over three years old, and what I am back to wearing.Note that there is a 365 manufacturers warrantee.

Review about: Glassesusa Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Refund or replace.

I didn't like: No response to my replies, Quality of glasses, Product and customer service.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments

Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Hearing Direct - Didn't get the phone I ordered Hearing Direct "I place an order with hearing direct. On aug 8/2017. And they say they shipped my item and they charged my credit card for $40.39 To this day September 5/2017..." Read more LensCrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them LensCrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more