Featured Not resolved
2.9

I purchased glasses for my 21 year old granddaughter who has worn glasses 12 years. We got the transition lenses.

She wore them 2 weeks and the transition lens coating starting coming off. I called to let them know and was told to send pictures and they would review. A week after after my calling and emailing numerous times, I was told the insurance I purchased would cover the glasses. They requested I pay a 30.00 co-pay and pay for shipping and tracking for the old glasses to be returned before they would replace them.

If I failed to do so, they would NOT replace them. I am VERY upset because this is a faulty product and should be covered by GlassesUSA and not me. I called again today and was told a supervisor would call me within 2 business days. I never received a call from the first time I requested a call back.

I understand anything can be faulty; however its up to the company to honor their work. GlassesUSA did not honor their work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

GlassesUSA Pros: Prices.

GlassesUSA Cons: Poor quality.

• Terrible After Purchase Service