Featured Not resolved
Insurance Plans Acceptance

SCAMMERS!!!SCAMMERS!!!

I ordered a Rayban prescription Sunglasses ERICKA black grey gradient. What these cheating cheap people in glasses usa have done is they have taken ray-ban Frame and added their cheap prescription lens and attached and send it to me. ***. if I wanted like that I could have done that at cheaper cost at nearby optics.

they charged me $280 and but did They advertise original prescription sunglass from rayban bu they never deliver original....original costs less than what they say please be aware of these fraud people don't give original. Please think once and go through the pictures I posted...then decide you really want to purchase. Please look into the picture what I received Detailed description of what they actually done in the images that I attached along with this report. SCAMMERS.

Also the customer people over the phone are very rude, and after repeated contact they scheduled a call to speak to a supervisor...and they said supervisor will take 24-48 hrs to call back. of-course supervisor called back after 52 hours to be precise and she was very rude as well. If they are not honest in what they do I don't know why they do business.

I do not recommend this people at all...I am gonna post the review everywhere......Think before you purchase from them.

Review about: Sunglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Completely inaccurate time estimates, Never received what i paid for like many others, Support, Customer service and shipping policy, Would not accept fault for delays.

Comments