Save yourself time, money and frustration.GlassesUSA are *** artist.

They will bill you for items you did not order and then hold onto your money as long as they can. I found what appeared to be a good review, which I later figured out was part of the ***. I wish I had dug a little deeper and I would have easily found what a terrible reputation they have. I started to order glasses for my child and they demand a credit card before even starting the order.

That was my first warning, but I kept going until I found out the 50% of your first order is a scam. That was my second warning. Then I found out they don't have polycarbonate lenses. I insisted the lenses must be polycarbonate for my son but the sales person just ignored me and proceeded with the order as if it wasn't up to me.

I told him to stop and cancel the whole thing. Do not order anything. But they went ahead and charged my credit card for the full amount. I called back the next day and spent more than an hour on the phone convincing them there was no order and to refund my credit card.

They said it would take a few days. It's now 3 weeks later and 3 more phone calls and I still don't have a refund for an order I never made. You can hear a room full of people in the background ripping off others since they don't even provide a $12 noise cancelling headset for their "sales reps".

GlassesUSA is some kind of offshore boiler-room full of poorly trained *** artist.Don't waste your time and money.

This person wrote the review glasses usa prescription eyeglasses from GlassesUSA. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants GlassesUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eyebuydirect. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GlassesUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments