1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I purchased my glasses back in October and paid for the 365-day warranty plan and the premium lenses.I even used a promo code for 50% off my first pair of glasses.

The screws on my glasses were screwed on too tight and they cracked my frames which (after a few months) resulted in my lenses falling out consistently. I've been trying to get my free replacement for about a week now and they keep insisting I don't have coverage even though I've showed them proof! I have spoken to the returns department through email and customer service and they only offered me a 50% store credit. It should be FREE with the plan I paid extra for!!

Suddenly my account shows that I DIDN'T purchase the premium package and DIDN'T purchase the 365 day warranty! The math doesn't add up with what they've told me and they've told me so many different stories on how the deduction from my bank for my purchase could've been so much. Here's my math... Frames were $94 Lenses were $98 Total= $192 Let's not forget my warranty cost.

(+ $15) New Total= $207 (Plus my 50% promo code) Overall Total= $130.50 $130.50 was the exact amount extracted from my bank... I know what I paid for.

They lie and manipulate.They should be sued.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: my replacement .

I didn't like: Dishonesty, Manipulation, Fraud, Unresponsive, Inconsiderate.

Comments