Francisco Cooper (GlassesUSA), This is now very frustrating as I was in contact with you guys from inception when I placed an order on the early morning of the 05th June 2017 and from that point till present day i.e. 12/06/2017 I have dealt with Jim Waite / Anna Reed / Ethan Novak / Jeremy Legrand / Kim Harley / Emma Jones / Jesse Coben / Ellie Bell / Barbra/Francisco Cooper and other consultants.

Not one consultant has been able to provide a solution to my query regarding why my delivery is taking over the prescribed productions days or whether my delivery will make it to me in time while I am in San Diego, and if it can't then provide a alternate solution to the problem which could be change billing address. All they do is close the call with an automated response to which I just reply, I am quite upset as you can imagine as they have dragged and wasted my time which is quite disappointing as I have been a long standing loyal customer for years and have recommended you guys to all my friends and family. Look, I don't wish to deliberate rather I would like to discuss potential solutions and way forward which your'll have not to date. I'm sure you understand my frustrations, its just lack of feedback and working towards finding a solution.

What can you suggest ? If the order is not going to make delivery by later today please can you change the delivery to my PRIMARY BILLING / SHIPPING ADDRESS. I don't think thats too much to ask. I am definitely not going to be at the address on the order at present as I leave San Diego in a few hours.

Why can't anybody help me!!!!

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ASSIST WITH CHANGING MY DELIVERY ADDRESS TO MY PRIMARY BILLING / SHIPPING AS THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!!! Kind Regards

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

GlassesUSA Pros: Pathethic.

GlassesUSA Cons: Customer service, Lack of communication.

• Poor Website