This out fit is unbelievable! They have a hidden location in NYC and a warehouse in the Chicago area that they ship to. The warehouse is listed s their business address; it is not.

The glasses are not made accurate and your prescription will be horrible. way off as verified by myself and a check on the accuracy of the prescription delivered by Glasses USA. When I put the glasses on I thought I was looking through binoculars! The progressive bifocals do not exist; i.e. they are not measured correctly as they do not specify a PD 9you need two). You have to let them know separately and they do not make the glasses with your correct PDs. The frames are complete junk made in Thailand from thin wires that have been made into the frame. Cheap, not durable, coating is bad, bends easily. I sent them back which is even a more in depth headache. They do not provide a refund for 6o days!! You must sign and agree to their terms which amount to a 10 page document. If you sign you are inundated with their commercial activity of second, third and forth parties and their nonsense. Here is just a short part of the detailed cumbersome and con-artist document:

""You understand and acknowledge that when accessing and using our Sites: (1) you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness, safety, or Intellectual Property Rights of, or relating to, such User Submissions; and (2) you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, or that you may consider as offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You hereby waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect to the foregoing subsection (1) and (2) above."" This is just part of their requirement to get your refund!

Go somewhere else - I had to get security people involved to get my money back. They are typical Asian cons out of Thailand and it appears the Philippines. DO NOT use GLASSES USA!

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

GlassesUSA Cons: Everything - con artist company.

• Do Not Buy From Glasses Usa