1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use.My Milano Silver glasses one of the nose bridge supports fell off the plastic support for the bridge of the nose.

The response is they do not offer repair service.

In addition, they responded that I am "eligible for 50% store credit towards a replacement." What, BUYING ANOTHER PAIR FOR 50% off - After the first pair is defective is NOT an acceptable solution for a defective product.I have owned wire rim glasses for many years and Never had an issue.

Plioon wrote the review because of bad quality at GlassesUSA and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $272 and wants GlassesUSA to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality and product and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eyebuydirect. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GlassesUSA milano glasses for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments