I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use.My Milano Silver glasses one of the nose bridge supports fell off the plastic support for the bridge of the nose.
The response is they do not offer repair service.
In addition, they responded that I am "eligible for 50% store credit towards a replacement." What, BUYING ANOTHER PAIR FOR 50% off - After the first pair is defective is NOT an acceptable solution for a defective product.I have owned wire rim glasses for many years and Never had an issue.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Milano Glasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..."
- "I placed an order from the online optical shop “BestPriceGlasses.com”. This company is owned by a man named Roger Jiang who also owns a string of other online optical shops..."
- "I purchased a pair of white OAKLEY SCALPER sunglasses for Christmas. Within 6 months the lens had some strange substance on the top that could not be removed. By 18..."
- "I recently have had some bad dealings with husky cargo and thought u might want to know my story. On April 22nd I spoke with Aubrey Nichols and made an..."
- "For one bedroom set I had 5 delivery & exchanges, over 20 hours waiting for delivery, numerous phone calls with customers service, and damage done to my own home. Finally..."
- "Yesterday my hubby & I got my new 2016 Nissan Altima at Harbor Nissan. Over all the years and different cars, this was by far my best experience EVER..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."