100% full Not resolved

I received a coupon via email for 50% "flash sale".So I went to the site and picked out a pair of glasses.

The price of the glasses was $54 which was a sale price but the coupon only stated not premium glasses. So when I went through the ordering process and on the last page I entered the coupon code. The price jumped up to full price $122 or such and then the coupon did the 50% of that..... so we were back to the price of $54.

It is a scam to lure you in. I tried speaking with chat and emailed them. They are a bait and lure type company.

See the attached screen shots.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of glassesusa eyeglasses coupon from GlassesUSA and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants GlassesUSA to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch for glasses order - coupons. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eyebuydirect. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GlassesUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments