Denver, Colorado
1.5

DO NOT use this company! I wish I would have known beforehand that they get an F rating with the Better Business Bureau before I had ordered through them.

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/optical-goods-retail/glasses-usa-in-new-york-ny-107236 Their glasses are cheap quality, and their customer service is wretched. I sought a refund since the quality was so horrible, but their automated system is so screwed up, and their customer service is so horrible I am now out $115. Their automated return/refund system issues you a USPS shipping label, at which if you do not keep a copy of the tracking number you are completely F-ed. They do not keep a copy themselves, and the tracking number does not tie to your account and your return.

If you cannot provide them with the tracking number, they insist that they have no record of you even trying for a refund/return – even though you went through their automated system to begin with. Their customer service, including requesting a manager for help, was useless, unhelpful, and stand-offish. Even though their system automates the label, they do not keep track of their own returns (no idea how they pay USPS for the labels generated, as I asked if they could pull up my return through that and they insist they cannot. Nor can they search through unclaimed returns to see if mine was in that pile – I can only assume their unclaimed returns pile is so large that a team of people cannot sort through them.

Quite a racket they have going on – no way to track a return and then they get to keep the glasses they return and reuse the frames. Bravo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

GlassesUSA Pros: Selection of glasses.

GlassesUSA Cons: Management does not resolve issues, Quality of glasses, Customer service, Return and refund process.

Comments