2.0

Bought a pair of glasses and after using them a month, the upper right corner of the right lens broke. A good sized chunk of the lens came off and the right arm fell off rendering them useless. I had paid for 20/20 replacement so I called to start the replacement process. The agent on the phone said that I was to take a picture of the glasses and send that with the order number to returns@glassesusa.com and I would hear something back in 24 hours.

After 2 days and not hearing anything, I called in again and a different agent said that the first agent was wrong and that it was a different process completely and we started that process. I was told that I would get a response about the 20/20 return process within 48 hours.

Three days later, still no response so I called in again. This time a young lady tells me that everything I did is right and she is not understanding why I haven't received return instructions and shipping labels. In the meantime, I still need my glasses and their process for replacements takes 2 weeks after they are told to remake them. I told the agent that this wasn't good enough and asked to speak to a supervisor. After a long wait, she comes back and says that the supervisor will call me back in 3 days!!

What kind of scam are these people running. I paid for a service that I can't seem to utilize and they are dodging customer calls. Totally unacceptable customer service!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Eyeglasses.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

GlassesUSA Cons: Abhorent customer service.

• bad service