100% full Not resolved

received glass and saw 2 BIG lines going thru the top of one and the bottom of other. VERY slow to reply back. 3-5 business days they stated in reply.

they have GREAT quality control. A blind person could have seen these BIG lines.

they offered store credit..LOL I will never do business with them again. I will dispute charges with credit card company if they think they will get 20% fee for their screw up.

you can get good deals at store without dealing with this company.

BIG waste of time dealing with them.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. nothing but trouble

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of prescription glasses from GlassesUSA and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants GlassesUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was garbage quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eyebuydirect. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by GlassesUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with GlassesUSA?

Comments