1.7

Order glasses from GlassesUSA, size L. Received glasses that were too small - size M.

Interesting: there was NOT EVEN A TRACE of this order under my account on their web page. Like the order was never placed! Obviously, I couldn't file a complaint over GlassesUSA, so I filled it over PayPal (another story - we've got you covered ... my *** I was told by PayPal to return the merchandise to the address they provided, which I did, and to provide the tracking number to PayPal (which I did as well).

PayPal was unable to track the delivery - completely incompetent to track delivery based on the provided tracking number. According to the tracking number, the glasses are still in New York, never been picked up. GlassesUSA didn't even bother respond to emails, PayPal has closed the case (I sent them not only the tracking number, but also the link to tracking number service, even sent them a consignee sheet issued by the post - all not sufficient proof...).

I am left without glasses and without money! DON'T buy at GlassesUSA - and don't use PayPal!

Product or Service Mentioned: Glassesusa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

GlassesUSA Pros: Presentation and promise of service, Selection of glasses.

GlassesUSA Cons: Service, Support, Money back guarantee.

Comments